ERP improves the ways businesses take orders, manufacture goods, ship products and bill for goods.SEE ALL
Focus 6 is a comprehensive accounting solution that empowers businesses to maintain, analyze and interpret financial health of the organization. Available at an exceptionally reasonable cost, this solution fits any startup requirement that envisions growth through transparency and efficiency.
- Get complete overview of financial aspects
- Minimize scope of human error
- Fast and user friendly interface
- Reduce dependence on human resource
- Very high return on investment
- Comprehensive accounting features
- Complete independence to customize screens and reports
- No need to rely on external IT expertise for modifications
- Supports multiple currency and multi-lingual interface options
- Quick deployment for quicker results
- API enabled
- Integrated with Microsoft Excel for reports
- Integrated with MS-Outlook for mail exchange
- Client-Server Architecture
Focus 6 Modules & Features
- Budgeting & Planning
Auto Budgeting. Budgeted Profit. Budget Plans for future. Multiple Variations of Budgets. Budgets by Departments, Multi Year Budgeting, Budget Amendments and Version Control for Budget planning, Monthly and Annual Variances
- Accounts Receivables
Statement of Account. Summary and Detail Aging. Post Dated Cheque Management. Receivable in multiple currencies, Department wise balances of Receivables, Overdue Analysis with multiple Factors. Carry forwarding Bill wise date to next financial year. Delinquency Management. Credit Control.
- Accounts Payables
Statement of Account. Summary and Detail Aging. Post Dated Payments. Payable plan based on due-date Linked to Cash-flow calendar.
- Cash & Bank
Maintain banks by currency. Cash-flow calendar. Daily/Monthly Cash book. Alerts on cash going negative.
- General Ledger
Ledger, Sub-ledger, Transaction history, Journal Day-book, Recurrent and Reversal Journals, Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet, Maintains 8 level of Chart of Accounts.
- Management Information System
Transaction Analysis, Department/Cost Center Analysis, Interest Calculation, Forex Gain/Loss Management, Operations and Financial Ratio Analysis.