ERP improves the ways businesses take orders, manufacture goods, ship products and bill for goods.SEE ALL
Focus i is a revolutionary product that combines business intelligence (BI) tools with traditional ERP implementations enabling users to run statistical models, analyze data, extract, and generate business intelligence reports on the go.
- Built in Business Intelligence Tools for Business Growth Analysis
- Combine multiple reports from different Modules
- Get quick view of your business even on the move on Executive Dashboard
- Improve responsiveness to activities that impact your business
- Reporting capabilities eliminate the need for a separate reporting tool
- Accessibility of dashboard on mobile device
- Integrated Business Intelligence
- Alerts - customized as per user’s requirements
- Dashboard interface for each user
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) definition
- Available on MS-SQL/Oracle database
- n Tier Architecture allows online remote access
- The Focus on web (FOW) client interface works on Unix/Linux platform.
- Mobile dashboard on Ios/Android and Blackberry
- Active X Application Programming Interface (API) allows external integration
- The technical manual provided with Focus i has complete data dictionary.
- Integrates with mail exchange for sending mails to customer/vendors/employees
- N-tier architecture supports Load balancing
Focus i Modules & Features
- Budgeting & Planning
Auto Budgeting. Budgeted Profit. Budget Plans for future. Multiple Variations of Budgets. Budgets by Departments, Multi Year Budgeting, Budget Amendments and Version Control for Budget planning, Monthly and Annual Variances
- Accounts Receivables
Statement of Account. Summary and Detail Aging. Post Dated Cheque Management. Receivable in multiple currencies, Department wise balances of Receivables, Overdue Analysis with multiple Factors. Carry forwarding Bill wise date to next financial year. Delinquency Management. Credit Control.
- Accounts Payables
Statement of Account. Summary and Detail Aging. Post Dated Payments. Payable plan based on due-date Linked to Cash-flow calendar.
- Cash & Bank
Maintain banks by currency. Cash-flow calendar. Daily/Monthly Cash book. Alerts on cash going negative.
- General Ledger
Ledger, Sub-ledger, Transaction history, Journal Day-book, Recurrent and Reversal Journals, Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet, Maintains 8 level of Chart of Accounts.
- Management Information System
Transaction Analysis, Department/Cost Center Analysis, Interest Calculation, Forex Gain/Loss Management, Operations and Financial Ratio Analysis.