ERP improves the ways businesses take orders, manufacture goods, ship products and bill for goods.SEE ALL
FocusRT is a Multi-Tier application that works seamlessly over Local Area Network and the Internet in a distributed business environment. It operates with amazing speed when it is required to update data from remote locations over the internet in real time or in batch mode.
- Track events across business locations
- Significantly increase operational efficiencies
- Scale up with ease
- Quick deployment
- High return on investment
- Increase functionality of the implementation by adding modules at a date
- Employees can access relevant information in minutes
- Facilitates data sharing across any number of offices, from a central location
- With the deployment time spanning just 2 months you can experience the benefits almost immediately
- Cherry-pick from the package of modular solutions to best suite your company’s needs today
- Available on MS-SQL/Oracle database
- n Tier Architecture allows online remote access
- Integrates with mail exchange for sending mails to customer/vendors/employees
- Schedule Auto Backup
focus RT Modules & Features
- Budgeting & Planning
Auto Budgeting. Budgeted Profit. Budget Plans for future. Multiple Variations of Budgets. Budgets by Departments, Multi Year Budgeting, Budget Amendments and Version Control for Budget planning, Monthly and Annual Variances
- Accounts Receivables
Statement of Account. Summary and Detail Aging. Post Dated Cheque Management. Receivable in multiple currencies, Department wise balances of Receivables, Overdue Analysis with multiple Factors. Carry forwarding Bill wise date to next financial year. Delinquency Management. Credit Control.
- Accounts Payables
Statement of Account. Summary and Detail Aging. Post Dated Payments. Payable plan based on due-date Linked to Cash-flow calendar.
- Cash & Bank
Maintain banks by currency. Cash-flow calendar. Daily/Monthly Cash book. Alerts on cash going negative.
- General Ledger
Ledger, Sub-ledger, Transaction history, Journal Day-book, Recurrent and Reversal Journals, Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet, Maintains 8 level of Chart of Accounts.
- Management Information System
Transaction Analysis, Department/Cost Center Analysis, Interest Calculation, Forex Gain/Loss Management, Operations and Financial Ratio Analysis.